Elements 8779 TV stand is a solution that's full of functionality especially when it comes to larger TVs and big entertainment spaces. Designed by Al Glass, Jason Guidry and Louis A. Lara for BDI, Elements 8779 TV stand has a mobile base in the form of hidden wheels that enhances its convenient nature and a four-door structure with a wide central space that's ideal for a soundbar.
Featuring adjustable, ventilated shelves and finished with a choice of wood options, Elements 8779 4-door TV stand integrates unique doors that are manufactured using a laser-cutting process with three patterns that include ricochet, tempo, and wheat. Regardless of the design, Elements doors feature touch-latches and are backed with perforated metal, concealing its media contents but making it easy to access them using a remote control. Accommodates TVs up to 85".
- country of origin:China
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Al Glass, Jason Guidry and Louis A. Lara
- Upper compartment accommodates a soundbar speaker
- Four-door structure
- Three adjustable shelves
- Can fit 6-9 media components
- Hidden wheels
- Laser-cut doors that allow speaker sound and remote control signals to pass through unobstructed
- Magnetically attached, the metal mesh backing is removable for easy cleaning
- Door patterns include ricochet, tempo, and wheat
- Integrated cable management
- Quick-release soft-close door hinges
- Flow-through ventilation slots in all shelves, bottom and back panels to promote airflow
- Available in various wood finish options
- Adjustable levelers
- Accommodates TVs up to 85"
- 79¼"W × 20"D × 28¾"H
- Recommended TV size: up to 85"
designed byAl Glass
Al Glass pairs style with functionality and the results are brilliant. A talented designer for BDI, Glass is known for his use of minimalism in his products, and although his designs are not elaborate, they are unforgettable and practical in any setting.
Glass' clean designs are inspired from his life at the beach. His specialty is innovative furniture for the home, such as TV stands, audio towers, and consoles. Al Glass pays incredible attention to detail for each design and the quality shows.Jason Guidry
Jason Guidry is an incredible designer that creates innovative and revolutionary products that make people's lives easier. As an integral part of the BDI design team, Guidry is always striving to be better, product after product, and puts out extreme quality every time. His authentic designs blur the line between form and function for a unique effect.
In 1984, BDI founder and designer Bill Becker launched his innovative company to make modern furniture like desks, home theaters, media cabinets and stands more accessible to owners of contemporary homes. Today, BDI is an industry leader in the production of modern home theater furniture. Featuring European styling and craftsmanship that evokes the best quality, BDI furnishings are as stylish as they are functional.
In today’s constantly changing world of technology, modern furniture that is designed to meet the demanding requirements of electronics is essential, both for function and style. In a home that features the best of contemporary interior design, outdated cabinets, stands and media centers for electronics are not only impractical but also visually unappealing. BDI is committed to providing designs that combine function, innovation, and style.
BDI creates stylish modern furniture for the home office as well, with desks and office suites that are functionally designed to accommodate all the electronics that keep offices up and running. Features include built-in mouse pads and ports for chargers as convenient elements. BDI products are crafted from quality materials like high-grade steel, tempered glass, and wood, which ensure an enduring style.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A