The Patch 01 chair is a practical yet stylish option for a modern dining room or kitchen. Aptly named, the seat has eye-catching patches that are captivating, and the contrast in colors and materials pop against one another. The elegant profile features a combination of curves and angles for a geometrically inspired element. Thanks to the use of only the best materials, the chair is sustainable for years to come.
Manufactured in the Netherlands and designed by Jacco Bregonje, the Patch 01 chair comes with a high degree of customization. Choose between a sled base or 4-legged base with optional milky white or milky white felt gliders. Various fabric upholstery options and leather finishes for the patches are available, as well as many metal options for the base.
- country of origin:Netherlands
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Jacco Bregonje
- Part of the Patch collection
- Chair available with wooden 4-legged base or sled base
- Base comes in different metal finishes
- Chair available in different types of upholsteries
- Upholsteries available in many different colors
- Optional milky white or milky white felt gliders
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
- 20¾"W × 23¾"D × 33¾"H
designed byJacco Bregonje
A graduate of Eindhoven Design Academy where he studied architecture and design, Jacco Bregonje is a talented Dutch designer. He grew up surrounded by Artifort products and appreciated their unique quality, which is why he wanted to collaborate with them when he started his lucrative design career and made his debut with them in 2007.
His designs are innovative and have one-of-a-kind profiles that are as functional as they are aesthetically pleasing. Bregonje’s work is showcased in various magazines and design publications and some of his pieces are on display at museums around the world.
Since 1890, Artifort has been an innovative Scandinavian design brand with pieces of furniture that make funky focal points in a modern home. Jules Wagemans started the business as an upholstery company and expanded it in the 1920s into a design showroom in Amsterdam. Now, Artifort is an internationally successful and technologically revolutionary company.
Their products are designed for longevity to ensure they are sustainable for years to come. The skilled designers on Artifort’s team focus on functionality, comfort, and quality, and this combination has made them a successful company for over a century. By specializing in chairs that have a playful use of geometry and bright pops of color, this high-end company is featured in design publications and exhibits around the world.
Kho Liang le and Pierre Paulin are a big reason for Artifort’s immense success with their influential designs and forward-thinking view. The two iconic designers put the company on the map and attracted many more skilled artisans over the years. These iconic pieces are great conversation starters.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Patch 01 Chairby by Jacco Bregonje for Artifort
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a