Bold and unique, Nina chair by Artifort is a funky addition to a modern home. It features a half-circle cutout between the seat and back for an open and airy touch. With slightly angled legs and a rounded back, it provides ergonomic support to promote proper posture, while the soft upholstery offers comfort. Thanks to excellent craftsmanship, it will be a fixture in the home for years to come.
Manufactured in the Netherlands and designed by René Holten, Nina chair is part of the eye-catching Nina collection. Several versions are available to ship quickly with various fabric and leather upholstery options, as well as different metal finishes for the base. Plastic and felt gliders are available as well.
- country of origin:Netherlands
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
- Designed by René Holten
- 4-legged metal base
- Base available in chrome for an upcharge
- Available in different types of upholstery
- 24½"W × 24½"D × 31"H
designed byRené Holten
- As a graduate of the Maastricht Academy of Fine Arts and Design and Design Academy Eindhoven, René Holten is a successful architectural designer and head of product development at Artifort from 1993-1998. Many of the products he designs feature cutouts for an innovative effect and have a playful use of geometry along with striking shapes and colors.
René Holten has a design studio named after himself, and he focuses on creating furniture and bathroom fittings. A lot of his work is on display at galleries around the world, and he has many awards to his name, such as the best Dutch Furniture Design.
Since 1890, Artifort has been an innovative Scandinavian design brand with pieces of furniture that make funky focal points in a modern home. Jules Wagemans started the business as an upholstery company and expanded it in the 1920s into a design showroom in Amsterdam. Now, Artifort is an internationally successful and technologically revolutionary company.
Their products are designed for longevity to ensure they are sustainable for years to come. The skilled designers on Artifort’s team focus on functionality, comfort, and quality, and this combination has made them a successful company for over a century. By specializing in chairs that have a playful use of geometry and bright pops of color, this high-end company is featured in design publications and exhibits around the world.
Kho Liang le and Pierre Paulin are a big reason for Artifort’s immense success with their influential designs and forward-thinking view. The two iconic designers put the company on the map and attracted many more skilled artisans over the years. These iconic pieces are great conversation starters.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A