Add sleek style to a modern dining room or professional environment with the gorgeous Megan ross base armchair by Artifort. The geometrically inspired silhouette features a combination of curved accents and sharp angles that offer bold style. With a slightly curved back and comfortable armrests, the chair provides ergonomic support to promote proper posture, and the soft upholstery feels great against your skin. Two versions are available as a swiveling and non-swiveling chair.
Manufactured in the Netherlands and designed by René Holten, Megan cross base armchair is easily customized and has optional felt gliders. Choose between an array of fabric and leather upholstery options, along with various metal finishes for the base.
- country of origin:Netherlands
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
- Designed by René Holten
- Base in powder coating colored metal
- Available with not swiveling or swiveling with return mechanism bases
- Upholstery available in many different colors
- Optional felt gliders available
- 24"W × 25½"D × 33½"H
designed byRené Holten
- As a graduate of the Maastricht Academy of Fine Arts and Design and Design Academy Eindhoven, René Holten is a successful architectural designer and head of product development at Artifort from 1993-1998. Many of the products he designs feature cutouts for an innovative effect and have a playful use of geometry along with striking shapes and colors.
René Holten has a design studio named after himself, and he focuses on creating furniture and bathroom fittings. A lot of his work is on display at galleries around the world, and he has many awards to his name, such as the best Dutch Furniture Design.
Since 1890, Artifort has been an innovative Scandinavian design brand with pieces of furniture that make funky focal points in a modern home. Jules Wagemans started the business as an upholstery company and expanded it in the 1920s into a design showroom in Amsterdam. Now, Artifort is an internationally successful and technologically revolutionary company.
Their products are designed for longevity to ensure they are sustainable for years to come. The skilled designers on Artifort’s team focus on functionality, comfort, and quality, and this combination has made them a successful company for over a century. By specializing in chairs that have a playful use of geometry and bright pops of color, this high-end company is featured in design publications and exhibits around the world.
Kho Liang le and Pierre Paulin are a big reason for Artifort’s immense success with their influential designs and forward-thinking view. The two iconic designers put the company on the map and attracted many more skilled artisans over the years. These iconic pieces are great conversation starters.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A