Kick up your feet in style with the stylish and practical Manhattan ottoman. The perfect complement to Manhattan sectional, the ottoman creates a cohesive finishing look and has a minimalistic design to make it adapt well with the rest of the room's furniture. With contrasting materials on the frame and base, it creates a cool juxtaposition for added appeal. The versatile nature is convenient and can be used as a footrest, extra seat, and side table.
Manhattan ottoman by Artifort is manufactured in the Netherlands and designed by Patrick Norguet. Customization is easy with various fabric and leather upholstery options and an array of metal finishes for the base available.
- country of origin:Netherlands
- Assembly Required:No
- Manufactured in Netherlands
- Designed by Patrick Norguet
- Available with different types of upholstery
- Upholstery available in fabrics or leather of different colors
- Floor plate available in different metal powder coated colors
- 37½"W × 33¾"D × 15"H
designed byPatrick Norguet
- As the 2014 “Designer of the Year” for GQ Magazine, Patrick Norguet is internationally respected and successful. He started making his name in the business in the late ’90s, when he got his breakthrough by working with various prominent brands, including Artifort.
His designs are full of character, bold shapes, and sculptural silhouettes. In addition to designing products and furniture, Norguet also is known for interior design and working on high-end offices and hotels. Various exhibitions of his work are displayed in museums around the world.
Since 1890, Artifort has been an innovative Scandinavian design brand with pieces of furniture that make funky focal points in a modern home. Jules Wagemans started the business as an upholstery company and expanded it in the 1920s into a design showroom in Amsterdam. Now, Artifort is an internationally successful and technologically revolutionary company.
Their products are designed for longevity to ensure they are sustainable for years to come. The skilled designers on Artifort’s team focus on functionality, comfort, and quality, and this combination has made them a successful company for over a century. By specializing in chairs that have a playful use of geometry and bright pops of color, this high-end company is featured in design publications and exhibits around the world.
Kho Liang le and Pierre Paulin are a big reason for Artifort’s immense success with their influential designs and forward-thinking view. The two iconic designers put the company on the map and attracted many more skilled artisans over the years. These iconic pieces are great conversation starters.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A