Lilla 2.0 footstool by Artifort stands out in style in a modern living room. Whether used as an ottoman, extra seat, side table, or accent piece of furniture, Lilla looks lovely in any contemporary setting. The geometrically inspired profile features a combination of clean lines and rounded accents. Thanks to the leather strap, it is easily relocated for a convenient feature.
Manufactured in the Netherlands and designed by Patrick Norguet, Lilla 2.0 footstool comes with a high degree of customization and is available to ship quickly. Various fabric and leather upholstery options are available, along with Natural or Black leather for the strap. Choose between plastic, felt, and metal gliders.
- country of origin:Netherlands
- Assembly Required:No
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
- Designed by Patrick Norguet
- Available in different types of upholstery
- Grip available in black or natural leather
- Standard with plastic gliders
- Available with felt or metal gliders for an upcharge
- 15"W × 14¼"D × 21¾"H
designed byPatrick Norguet
- As the 2014 “Designer of the Year” for GQ Magazine, Patrick Norguet is internationally respected and successful. He started making his name in the business in the late ’90s, when he got his breakthrough by working with various prominent brands, including Artifort.
His designs are full of character, bold shapes, and sculptural silhouettes. In addition to designing products and furniture, Norguet also is known for interior design and working on high-end offices and hotels. Various exhibitions of his work are displayed in museums around the world.
Since 1890, Artifort has been an innovative Scandinavian design brand with pieces of furniture that make funky focal points in a modern home. Jules Wagemans started the business as an upholstery company and expanded it in the 1920s into a design showroom in Amsterdam. Now, Artifort is an internationally successful and technologically revolutionary company.
Their products are designed for longevity to ensure they are sustainable for years to come. The skilled designers on Artifort’s team focus on functionality, comfort, and quality, and this combination has made them a successful company for over a century. By specializing in chairs that have a playful use of geometry and bright pops of color, this high-end company is featured in design publications and exhibits around the world.
Kho Liang le and Pierre Paulin are a big reason for Artifort’s immense success with their influential designs and forward-thinking view. The two iconic designers put the company on the map and attracted many more skilled artisans over the years. These iconic pieces are great conversation starters.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A